Friday, February 15, 2019

A GIANT IN THE WILDERNESS OF POVERTY. WRITTEN BY AMOS ADUNFE (Amoskto)



A GIANT IN THE WILDERNESS OF POVERTY.
  WRITTEN BY AMOS ADUNFE (Amoskto)

Looking outside through my window on a three storey building, optically viewing almost 5km distance from where I stood, glancing through the unprofitable activities of Nigeria's masses, seeing a big boutique from afar but nobody was there to buy, a filling station with a long Queue inspite of unreasonable hike in the price of petroleum, Dozens of universities and polythecnics graduates roaming about the street like a village fowl, also observing black uniform security personnel molesting and delaying motorcyclist upon their refusal to give out "illegal normal" #50 (50naira) at a nearby junction, Oh my God, what of this teenagers hawking bread, fruits and groundnut on the street while the school is on, simply because of the inability of their parent to financially cater for their educational needs.. Hmmm
              As I was observing all these from where I stood in my room through my window, I discovered that my eyes were hitching me due to the dust from dilapidated major road beside my house, then I quickly draw my Window's cotton down to block dust from entering my room, immediately, I took up my remote control and switched on my Television set, behold, I saw a senator whose his head only occupied my 32inches flat screen television, (lolzz), with him were other senators deliberating on issues and making laws that have never given an inch positve change to the common man on the street, they are group of Nigerian bread winners, collecting 35millions naira each as their monthly salary apart from unreasonable and cleptonic monthly allowances, their sitting allowance alone can pay the monthly salaries of all the civil servants of some African countries, the half of the monthly salary of each senator can employ 200 graduates that will be receiving 90,000 naira per month as their salary.
                 So, let's analyse by multiplying 200 by 108 senators we have in Nigeria house of Senate, then you will be able to know accurately the number of graduates that half of the salary of those senators can employ. Hmmmmmmn! So why won they buy bullet prove cars worth billions of Nigeria naira And why wont recession disect and reset Nigeria economy to the zero level?
                   95% of Nigerian are wallowing in abject poverty, pensioneers are leaving a life worst than that that of a slave, civil servants can no more meet their families needs without bank loans, youths prefer buying guns  to rob banks than furthering their education and farmers are finally relegated to penurious labourers.
                   Hmmmm! Oh! Lord come down from your throne and control all uncontrollable, Oh! Lord come down from your place and replace all irreplaceable to have a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

Content Writer: Amos Adunfe
#ALADUNFEMUSIC
Whatsapp: 07036614506

Published by Just Keep Moving Music®
08130721612

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Keep Moving Music set to release new single........Naa You Be God.

Good News!!!. JKMo Music is set to release a new single titled Naa You Be God on the 5th of January, 2022 as a birthday gift to our well...